Firefox crashes

Marc Williams marcw at onlymooo.com
Mon Aug 1 19:41:21 UTC 2005

I am a new 5.04 user after having used several other distros in the past
4 years or so.  I really like what I see so far.  Everything is up to
date as of yesterday

There is a specific web page that crashes Firefox.  Let me point:

http://tournaments.usta.com/tournaments/Schedule/Search.aspx
In the tournament ID field enter 555113605 -> Find It.
Instant crash.

The reason I am writing here instead of a Mozilla forum is that this
same scenario works fine in my FC4 machine with the exact same Firefox
version, same plugins, etc.

I would appreciate it if anyone else confirm (or refute) this crash.
Also if there's any idea on what causing it to crash with Hoary but not
Fedora?  Thanks!