Not Happy with ShipIt

Al Gordon runlevel7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:50:41 UTC 2005

On 7/31/05, Martin Meredith <martin at sourceguru.net> wrote:
> Not too sure if mine have arrived yet, they're on the way to my old
> address if they have.
>
> Must thank Riddell and others though for bringing CDs to Lug Radio Live,
> or I'd never have had a copy (cept my downloaded ones!)
>
> > Liz wrote:
> > > i just got all mine.
> > > took longer than the first dist, but it will come..eventually.

I'm afraid that I may not get my requested CDs at this point,
regardless of my patience level.

I found a yellow slip in my mailbox from the US Postal Service, saying
that they had attempted delivery of a package, but I was not available
to receive it.  So, they were supposed to have it at the post office.
I went to the post office, and they couldn't find it.  I spoke to my
postal carrier, who described to me the undelivered package, which
sounded a lot like my order of Ubuntu CDs.

The USPS has no tracking number, and apparently no clue where the package is.

And so, the saga continues . . .

--

  -- AL --