Evolution exchange "plugin" stability

Russell Cook bike_oz at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 1 07:18:37 UTC 2005

Hi Senectus,
You are definitely not alone. I run vmware at work almost exclusively
for outlook as Evolution is VERY unstable. What is annoying is that a
couple of guys at work run the Debian version an say they have no
problems. I've reported some bugs, but don't have time to do more than
report those issues I can confirm or at least repeat as bugs.

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 10:54 +0800, Senectus . wrote:

> Does anyone else here use the Evolution mail client with the Exchange
> plugin and notice how terribly unstable it is?
> I'm getting dozens of crashes every day, yet I can't really pin point
> _why_ it's doing it.
>
> Am I alone in experiencing these issue's ?
>

> --
> Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
> "Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From
> the gnome.org website
> www.modmeup.net

Kind Regards Russell
www.windsorcycles.com.au