Distrowatch down for several days?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 29 12:12:22 UTC 2005

> If I remember right Vince, one of the replies you got for your question
> about this subject back then suggested that the problem could somehow be
> with the name server you use.

Well yes, because someone gave me the actual IP of the site, and it was
working, so it was logical to think of DNS problems. But in fact, as I
said, it was not a DNS problem, it's just the .ORG URL indeed didn't
exist anymore !

>  Do you happen to have that thread saved?

Nope, I never archive any thread, merely a very few individual e-mails
of particular interest to me. Why archive threads, when everything is
automatically archived by the lists server, and also the Web forums
which also provide you with powerfull search features ! :-)
A quick search revealed the thread, have a look :
http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2005-April/029754.html

HTH

--
Vince