Fw: Ubuntu is not live-booting in OZ

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Thu Apr 28 14:38:06 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 09:24 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

> Michael Hunt, here is my last communication with my OZian friend:

<snip>

Cybe, this Internet world sure is a funny place. The remote little
community he was talking about is the same Matu group of people some
friends of mine work with in Newman (Matu are an aboriginal tribal
group).

Glad you told him to use a Hoary CD. Let me know if he runs into any
problems with it.

Michael Hunt

P.S. As an Aussie I understand his jibe re: my name as friendly banter,
just stirring the pot back. Pass onto him that there are no hard
feelings.