3 years no print with Linux

Psquared ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Apr 26 10:09:58 UTC 2005

Printing is the one reason I keep M$ on my computer. Yesterday I needed
to print a PDF file. Xpdf has no print command except ctrl-p which
would not work. I had to email the file to myself and log into &*O%$#
to print it. My printer is fully supported by Linux. (HP Deskjet
5550).

I am getting ready to buy a new printer but its taking me a long time
to pick one out because I want something that works in Ubuntu. I've
decided on the Epson CX4600 because according to Linuxprinting.org it
works perfectly. I hope that is true.

--
Psquared