Win progs fall over Was: Re: Performance shock (BS)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Apr 25 14:44:55 UTC 2005

> You know that you can always use the open source fine tuned and tweaked 'nv' driver, do you?
>
> Maxi

'nv' ? You mean the one that's installed by default ? Hmmm.... why does
everybody use the binary/proprietay drivers then ? :-/
I would love to give this 'nv' driver a chance, but how do you turn 3D/
Open GL H/W acceleration, on ?

Also, how can it be "fine tune and tweaked" as you say, I thought that
Nvidia didn't cooperate and didn't want to release all the specs of
their cards ?

--
Vince