Performance shock (BS)

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:36:16 UTC 2005

I just accidentally saw the contents of this post, from Tom, and I could not
believe what I saw.

A couple of things came to mind after reading this post and the rest that
follow"

Where is the apology?

Why do we assume that because the poster chose to be rude and exhibit
anti-social behaviour that he knows what he is talking about and we should
understand that he probably spends most of his time in front of his pc? What
an insult the guys who actually know what they are talking about and offer
real help and advice.

It is too bad the original poster has decided to leave and Tom will remain.
We need people who are actually helpful and in this case it might be worth
our time to get more info from the original poster. Maybe there is something
that can be done to the benefit of the community to make Ubuntu and better
product out of the box, or off the cd has the case may be :-)

Andrew