Win progs fall over Was: Re: Performance shock (BS)

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 24 14:18:10 UTC 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:01:55 +0200
Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:

> > OTOH, windows programs sometimes snap right open <loads loaded in
> > the background earlier) then fall over.  Most problematic.
>
> Not sure what you mean here, my English vocabulary is not rich enough
> yet... :-/  It does sound like it's being a bit negative about Windoze
> though ;o)

I am hardly an expert since my last hands-on experience with a Winduhs
machine was Win95, but back then MS programs particularly, but many
which were not MS, would (lock up, crash, fall over <pick one, all
mean the same>) without any apparent reason.

You are not a native English speaker?
<checks headers>
Vince, I'd never have known that had you not said so.
I surely can't speak French!

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,