wireless trouble - Buffalo WLI-CB-G54

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Sat Apr 23 13:40:45 UTC 2005

To your last problem: adding ndiswrapper into /etc/modules should do the
trick.

Concering your wlan problem: it seems that you haven't brought the
interface up:

'$ sudo ifup wlan0'

Inserting the ndiswrapper module is not enough!
Check with 'ifconfig' whether the interface is up and please post the
output if there are still problems.

regards
.christoph

--