Kubuntu experience vs Hoary/KDE

Vincenzo Di Massa hawk78_it at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 22 10:03:48 UTC 2005

I have hoary+kde on my desktop and kubuntu on my laptop.

They are *exactly* the same thing!!!!!

They both work very well but....
The menu entries are not consistent: if they look great in kde they suck in
gnome and vice versa.

I think kde or kubuntu team should install a kde in a way that kde apps are
shown in gnome in a consistent way and all gnome apps are shown in kde.
Debian and Mandrake use the debian menu system... why not use it?

Vincenzo