Hoary problems with XWindows

Kemotaha ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Apr 18 20:35:43 UTC 2005

I don't have 2 monitors so I haven't played with it.  SLI only works on
certain programs.    I setup it up in the bios and It seems to work
fine.  I think it is working when I play BF1942 Desert Combat mod.  I
can't be sure.  However, I have played HL2 full-res fine.

My machine is at home so I can't test this now but the Nvidia settings
package might have something in it.

Sorry I can't be of more help.  I know that plenty of people have used
dual monitors and they have posted how on the list as well as in the
forums.

Nathan

--
Kemotaha