configuration du sound

pamaloha pamaloha at free.fr
Sun Apr 17 12:18:02 UTC 2005

Hello,
Thank you for your answer.
I have no noise comming out. The sound is working with some other Linux
distribution, but do not work right away with Ubuntu.
The problem is the sound, not the level, I found no interface for the
configuration of the device, and the driver.
I have two sound card in my computer, one is the inside with the mother
board ASUS A7N8X, and the other is a Sound Live Blaster.
Thank you for your help...
Patrick