SHAMEFULLY NEWBIE

Psquared ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Apr 15 13:59:36 UTC 2005

I'm not sure I know what you mean?? How do you get online upstairs? Do
you have broadband or dialup? Either way, you are going to have to
either run a telephone wire to the basement or get yourself a wireless
router.

If you are asking if Ubuntu has a dialer I can honestly say I don't
know how to set that up as I use a wireless router and I had no
problems at all setting up broadband. However, if you use the search
function there are plenty of "How-Tos" that would explain how to do it.

--
Psquared