Breezy updates...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 15 10:21:03 UTC 2005

Boy, Breezy is just one week old exactly, and today was already the
first significant upgrade... 150 packages, and as many MB !
I can already see changes, GQview is updated, along with, at long last,
a decent looking icon. OOo2 made it into main, and comes with a full set
of new icons.  Gnome's "about" dialog now show version 2.10.1 :o)
And Totem-Gstreamer has again improved a fair bit, iut can even play
some videos that Totem-Xine + w32codecs couldn't in Warty ! :o)
Audio playback is quite good, but the video track is extremely crap,
looks like an alpha release. But it's getting there. If they keep
working on it at this pace, might even be ready in time for Breezy
final.

So I am impressed, it's starting really well it seems, and it's not even
broken  !! :o)

--
Vince