Semantics

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Thu Apr 14 22:46:14 UTC 2005

you forgot about rule 2: If there is nothing bad, find something that
might be bad and make it bad.

Why are we so brainwashed to believe that there must be something bad??
History teaches us, but we should open ourselves for new possibilities.
If we beliefe that something bad is to come, it'll certainly will (and
if it is that Mark just can't be bothered anymore cause everyone
suddenly believes he is totalitarian dictator..)

Hakuna Matata!

regards
.christop < shaking his head

--