Semantics

ulrich steffens ulrich at barfuss-jerusalem.org
Thu Apr 14 19:55:32 UTC 2005

i know this because *I* am the big totalisator.
i know whos wrong or right, whos good or bad. its that easy.
and i smile mildly about the plans of mark and linus.
the world is mine.

and btw, you dont have to be a big totalisator to know when someone
doesnt get a joke...

--
- ulrich
rule 3: It is OK to put all bad people in a giant meat grinder.