evolution

Karl kaha at colug.org
Thu Apr 14 17:05:59 UTC 2005

That's just weird. I've been using Evolution as my primary email client
for quite some time, and have had no problems with it. Let alone such a
catastrophic one.
Good luck, I hope the reinstall does the trick. It sounds like something
important was somehow deleted/overwritten.

--
         .       .        Avoid the Gates of Hell...
                         Free Software for Free Minds