evolution

dave hands nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 16:56:46 UTC 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:05:13 -0400
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 15:26 +0100, dave hands wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Shutdown my pc this morning and went to work.
> > Came back this evening and when I start evolution there's no email and no inbox.
> > Rebooted to see if it stayed the same and it did.
>

> The only time I've seen evolution not show the inbox is when it's in the
> disconnected state. Double check that the little network icon in the
> bottom left of the evolution window is connected. If it is, then I'm out
> of guesses.
>

> > Anyone else experiencing this or know what I should do?
>

>  Good luck.
>

> > Thanks
> >
> > nux
> >

> --

"Evolution is currently online"
In the preferences there's no Account setting tabs and no mail preferences. 90% of the evolution gui is just a blank grey sheet. Every single reference to mail has completely disappeared.

"dpkg-reconfigure evolution" which I tried as a guess produced no results.

Think I might try reinstalling Evolution.

sigh

nux