Conduct (Re: World Domination?)

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 14 01:29:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 03:11 +0200, Philippe Landau wrote:
> I'm not too keen on having a software company define for me
> what is civilisation. A little humility would be much appreciated.
> Canonical/Ubuntu is not the beginning and the end.

Really, Phillipe , this is absurd. Matt clearly was expressing his
opinion, not a company or Ubuntu policy.

As for humility, my frank impression is that you are behaving as if the
world revolved around your opinions. Hint: it doesn't.

It was entertaining for a while. Now it's become merely tedious.

Sincerely,

Peter Garrett