Ubuntu & Virtual PC (part II)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Apr 13 00:17:31 UTC 2005

> 1.2 tb harddrive.

Wow, are there really such huge massive giant enormous drives available
on earth ? Or is "just" a disk array of smaller disks ?
Imagine the performance if you used 6 200GB disks in RAID 0, instead of
one single 1.2TB disk....must give Gnome a massive kick in the
butt ! ;o)

> when i do the command 'sudo pkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86', i get an
> error of
> sudo: pkg-reconfigure: command not found.

Ah, at last something I can answer... the command is not "pkg", but
"dpkg". The way I remember it is like this : "Debian PacKaGe". Well, at
least it works for me :-)

--
Vince