Old Mac theme for Gnome ?

Sam Tygier samtygier at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 18:22:31 UTC 2005

i wonder if you could find the early mac os x server, before they did aqua. i am pretty sure that it had the unix underneath and the platinum interface. does anyone else remeber this?

if you are up for some hardware hacking then have a look at http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/mac-itx/ i know a place in manchester that has a shelf full of those old macs (i think for about £20 each), but there must be some on ebay. i have a via epia MII 600mhz, and runs ubuntu :-), it acts as a network jukebox and is connected to my speakers, i ssh in and load rhythmbox from my powerbook.

sam