Uploading of Bit torrent files

russell cook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 10 15:09:06 UTC 2005

Hi folks
I've d/l'd hoary via bit torrent and left my machine on for the last
24-36 hrs so others could benefit from the download, and indeed about
2.6 GB was uploaded from my machine. I don't have the traffic volumes to
maintain a mirror but would be more than happy to set up a bittorrent in
the background. I've since moved the iso's form my download directory to
my distro store. SO I need to know how to set up an ongoing  Bit torrent
commandline process to allow upload from my machine.

Any tips or how to's on this?

Kind Regards Russell
www.windsorcycles.com.au
bikes.no-ip.info