Ubuntu World Wide!

jsgotangco ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Apr 10 11:32:55 UTC 2005

Philippe Landau Wrote:

> it looks like version management is amazingly lacking.
> are there no better wiki implementations ?

It's not as bad as you think it is. Actually, there's a new wiki being
tested at the moment most of the entries being done there are for the
upcoming Ubuntu Down Under conference happening on the last week of
April. If you check the archives of the ubuntu-docs list, we've
discussed about it a lot. We hope to have a good solution with
documentation issues we have experienced with Hoary after this
conference. Yes, there is hope  :twisted:

--
jsgotangco