Anjuta : help, can't even do my "Hello World" program ! :o(

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Apr 10 05:30:01 UTC 2005

I am in Warty, therefore I have Anjuta version 1.2.2.
I am reading the tutorial and am I trying to follow the instruction for
the "Hello World" program. but the tutorial must be too old, the project
wizard does not look like in the tutorial, and when I try to guess it,
it returns an error when trying to create the project ( Makefile.am:6:
required directory ./intl  does not exist" ).
Then the tutorial says to start Glade in  "View -> Edit application
GUI", but I don't even have this command in the view menu !

If someone could help me to get this Hello World program done, or point
me to a more relevant/up to date on-line resource or proper printed
book, I would be grateful....

Regards,

--
Vince