Bugzilla Ubuntu : mathcing new site's look ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Apr 10 04:22:37 UTC 2005

Now that we have a lovely Ubuntu site, what about treating Bugzilla as
well ? It looks horrible currently. If just for consistency's sake, you
should make it adopt the same look and feel as the main site, no ?
I understand that the main site is based on Plone, and Bugzilla msut be
something else, but it should be possible to make something close, no ?

The "Launchpad" should also be reworked as well, again for consistency ?

Just some food for thought ;o)

--
Vince