Linux as Desktop OS in Enterprises

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Tue Apr 5 23:17:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

I thought about doing this because that seems to be the only proper way
of finding things out.

However, it will be quite hard to find a company that allows me to "mess
around" with their IT. I know a few companies where I might be able to
do this, but the change will cost them some days of work and that for
may small/medium enterprises is something they can hardly afford. It
will take a lot of work to convince them.. But it isn't impossible. I'll
certainly keep the idea in mind. (Maybe in conjunction with LIVE or
another Linux Organisation that help enterprises switch I might get an
opportunity to do a real life project..)

thanks
.christoph

--

Christoph Georgi