wireless mouse problems

Drewcore drewsph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:50:38 UTC 2005

hi. i was using a microsoft usb mouse up until a few days ago, when
one of my friends gave me a kensington wireless usb mouse. it was
working fine until yesterday, when i noticed the scroll wheel, instead
of going down when i roll down, it jerks down a line then up a line.
same occurs when i try to scroll up... i really like this wireless
deal, but i like using my scroll wheel more. does anyone know what
might cause this behavior?

drew
--
..:..:. drewcore.com