Popularity Contest

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Apr 3 18:56:54 UTC 2005

> I don't know how much info is uploaded - but dialup users might curse :)

Well, I do'nt know how much, but let's say it's a text file with a few
hundreds names of packages, should be only a few kilobyte.
When I had dial-up I could manage about 7.5KB/sec, so I guess we are
talking about under 5 seconds of activity once every month, sounds very
acceptable to me, no ?
The machine takes 2 minutes to boot every morning, and 30 seconds to
power off every evening, so 5 seconds every month doesn't sound much....

--
Vince