kde problems in hoary after upgrade

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:54:56 UTC 2005

Sigh, reboot after reboot hasn't seemed to fix anything.  For me xorg
starts fine.  It even runs fluxbox fine.  Just seems that anytime you
load up the qt libraries (either KDE directly or a KDE app), the
system locks up.

Unless anybody else knows what's going on, I guess I just hope an
apt-get dist-upgrade tonight clears things up.
Barring that, perhaps a dpkg-reconfigure [whaterver-xorg-package-is]
might clear things up.

Open to any & all suggstions.

Thanks