Nautilus folder behavior

Niran Babalola iamniran at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:31:04 UTC 2005

Is it just me, or has the folder opening behavior changed in nautilus
with the recent updates? Before, double clicking would open the folder
in a new window and double middle clicking would open the new folder
and close the old folder. The behaviors seem to have switched now. I
guess it's not really that bad in practice, but I think new users
would be confused by a window disappearing and a new one opening
across the screen, and old users would wonder what happened to the old
behavior. Can anyone shed some light on this?

- Niran