Call for testers: Windows boot problems after installing Ubuntu

Simira simira at pvv.org
Thu Sep 30 14:57:24 UTC 2004

I first dualbooted the Ubuntu preview with Windows XP Pro in Lilo (press
shift during lilo loading, then you'll get a menu), and it worked out fine.
Now I've installed your image on the same computer with GRUB loader, and
still have no problem booting either Windows or Ubuntu.

My Toshiba laptop has an Intel 2 GHz cpu and 256 MB.

regards,
Karianne