Install failure (internet)

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Wed Sep 29 23:42:02 UTC 2004

I'm having another crack at this, using Sounder 9.
Amongst the quick-scrolling text on pressing enter after the first
splash screen, I've noticed the message:
FATAL: error loading thermal
scrolls too fast for me to read it, and i can't find it when later
looking at dmesg.
I've googled for the phrase, but turned up nothing.

Can anyone help?

TIA

John