Ethernet Adapter USB

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Wed Sep 29 21:18:23 UTC 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 11:03:26PM +0200, Pere P wrote:

> My problem? Install process do not recognize my USB Ethernet adapter.

Support for this type of device is limited in the current version of the
installer.  This will be improved in the future, but for now, if your
network interface is not detected during installation, I recommend that you
proceed without it, and configure the network later.

After the system is up and running, you can do this by using the

Computer->System Configuration->Networking

menu item.  If your network interface is still not detected after
installation, we would like to hear more details about it.

--
 - mdz