OpenOffice & MySpell on AMD64

Patrick Cherry patch-ubuntu at dominoid.net
Wed Sep 29 11:59:58 UTC 2004

Hi Folks,

Has anyone had problems getting the spellchecking under Ooo to work?
I've installed all the correct dictionaries and language packs but the
'MySpell' module does not show up in "Options -> Language Settings ->
Writing Aids".  I was wondering if anyone else has this same problem in
Ubuntu.  There are some Debian bugs hanging around (#266810), but I've
compared my installation on my ubuntu machine with that on a debian Sid
machine and they appear to be indentical :(

Any tips?

Best wishes,

Patrick