Ubuntu Traffic #05

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Wed Sep 29 02:02:56 UTC 2004

Greetings,

In case you missed it last week, and even if you didn't, Ubuntu has a
Traffic -- a la Kernel Traffic -- of its own! I'm finished writing the
summary of last week's traffic. You can find it here:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20040924_05.html

The amount of traffic the Ubuntu project is producing increased by an
order of magnitude in a week! As you can imagine sorting through it is
hard work and I will miss things.

If you see a thread that you think is traffic-worthy, send me an
email. If you are on IRC and engaged in a noteworthy conversation,
send a message to the idling "mako" in the channel and it will be
noted.

Until next week!

Regards,
Mako