A really really stupid idea. Really. Stooooopid.

Martin Maney ubuntu at two14.net
Sun Sep 26 19:50:22 UTC 2004

No wonder I've given myself a headache trying to figure this out.  The
docs keep referring to "Applications -> Desktop Preferences" and some
shit for brains has hidden it under "Computer".  Am I right in guessing
that this is someone's little joke to try to make the system as
aggravating as possible?

This was  really, really stupid idea.

--
The people who are serious in the open source world
don't really think that making money is an evil process.