ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 159

Andy Jarvis andrew.jarvis at kolumbus.fi
Sat Sep 25 09:06:48 UTC 2004

Hi,
I added the line as described and rebooted. When I tried to mount the
device I was told:
	mount: mount point /media/windows does not exist
What do I need to do or create in this location.
Apologies for my ignorance.

One further unrelated question: I thought I had seen a file manager tool
somewhere similar to windows explorer. But I cannot find it now. Was I
hallucinating. Does such a tool exist? What is it? When I query the help
in nautilus it mentions something about tree views, but I cannot seem to
find how to activate this.

AndyJ

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 22:45 +0300, ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com