Locale problem

Fábio Mendes niels_bohr at uol.com.br
Thu Sep 23 16:09:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 14:53 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Santiago, if you can produce a package of it, or know of someone who has
> a package of it, I'll make sure that it's included in universe.
>
> --
> Ubuntu! Building a Desktop OS for the 21st century. www.ubuntulinux.org
> http://www.markshuttleworth.com/

I have a package of it! As far as I remember, it was in their official
site but I'm not sure it was alienated or not. I had some problems with
the shared version, but there is a tgz. for the static one which works
fine but has strange font settings. I can make it into a deb if there is
interest

-Fabio