firmware

Colin Yates colin.yates at computer.org
Wed Sep 22 14:34:21 UTC 2004

To clarify, do you mean the ESSID?  ESSID="any" is a magic token stating
it will accept any ESSID.

Also, abiword is available from apt-get (if you include the universe).

Regarding a note about root and sudo, I couldn't agree more.  I
reinstalled a couple of times thinking I had forgotten the root password
until I read the doc and realised I had never set it ;)

I think the desktop is supposed to be sparse for usability reasons.  If
you look on their wiki there is a document detailing their rationale.  I
actually had the same issue, but now I agree with "their" way ;)

Hope this helps.

Colin