Daily CD Images

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Mon Sep 20 22:38:07 UTC 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 12:39:52PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 06:25:37PM +0000, felix wrote:
> > Where can I find information on what changes/fixes have been applied to the
> > daily images located at http://archive.ubuntu.com/cdimage/daily/current/
>
> We don't currently write release notes for every daily CD; this would be too
> time-consuming, and they are automatically built.

We do, however, write release notes for the "Sounder CD" test series,
released roughly every two weeks (the Warty Preview release took the
place of the last one). Historically these have really only covered
changes to the installer and to the organization of the CDs, but they
may be expanded a little bit for the next one since our rate of uploads
has slowed down.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]