Daily CD Images

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Mon Sep 20 19:39:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 06:25:37PM +0000, felix wrote:

> Where can I find information on what changes/fixes have been applied to the
> daily images located at http://archive.ubuntu.com/cdimage/daily/current/

We don't currently write release notes for every daily CD; this would be too
time-consuming, and they are automatically built.  In general, at this stage
in our release process, the daily CDs should be stable, and are the
preferred option for installing Ubuntu at this time.  By downloading a daily
CD, you avoid having to download many megabytes of upgrades after
installation.

--
 - mdz