iMac install

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Sun Sep 19 22:55:25 UTC 2004

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 06:04:12PM -0400, volvoguy wrote:
> I just noticed something, and I'm going to be lazy and cheap for a
> minute (since I've already burned 4 discs).
>
> It's never made any difference for discs that were bootable on my PC,
> but could it make a difference whether I use track-at-once or
> disk-at-once when burning cd's to be booted on the Mac?

FWIW, I've always used TAO, just because it seems to be cdrecord's
default and it worked for me. Don't know ...

I would be inclined to take "not mountable in Mac OS X" as a fairly good
indication that the CD won't be bootable, I have to say.

> It's just a thought. It always bugs me when something that is SUPPOSED
> to work DOESN'T work. Know what I mean? :)

Yep. :-/

Good luck,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]