iMac network hardware

Rob Diehl diehlr at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 19 16:43:18 UTC 2004

Is it worth the trouble for me to figure all of this out or can I
"modprobe bmac" during installation after it fails to detect my network
hardware? Does the installer provide a way to manually load a module,
then upon succeeding, figure out what module resulted in a successful
eth0 device and automatically insert the needed changes into the
appropriate files?