Cool

Ryan M. Williams domhnull at ryanmwilliams.com
Sat Sep 18 00:21:36 UTC 2004

I was frustrated with my Fedora Core install -- it didn't seem like
anything worked right.  I started reading and found out about Ubuntu.
This morning I erased Fedora, installed Ubuntu and couldn't be happier.
I've got it running on a dual-boot machine just fine.  I'm especially
happy with the inclusion of Firefox & Thunderbird.  Plus Gnome 2.8 --
what could be better?

Thanks!

Now I just need to figure out how to sync my Sony Clie TH55 and set up
my Wacom Intuos tablet to work properly.

Ryan