SWAT question

vzd1s4am at verizon.net vzd1s4am at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 16:03:11 UTC 2004

I just installed Ubuntu yesturday. And I have to say this is some great work. I have been a die hard Red Hat user for years. Recently, since Fedora, I have been becoming a bit disappointed. So I have been hunting for a new distro.

So far it just works out of the box. Though I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has created a swat package for Ubuntu yet. I can get Sanba to work but my editing skills are not the best. I do prefer the interface in swat.

Am I just better off building this up from the source files?

S. Gossett