Gnome bindings

Eugenia Loli-Queru eloli at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:41:28 UTC 2004

Hi,
any plans to include by default the Gnome bindings 2.8? I mean, you would be
the first distro to include, by default, the full range of Gnome bindings,
allowing for easy compilation on a variety of apps out there, that are
currently are very lacking on the repositories (especially some new perl-gtk
apps). Currently, the bindings source packages are too many and too time
consuming compiling them manually...
I would find an excellent selling point having the latest bindings together
with the latest gnome, because no one else does that...

Rgds,
Eugenia
------
http://www.GnomeFiles.org