A couple of questions - USB support and Quanta?

vexborg at blueyonder.co.uk vexborg at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 07:17:56 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these questions, but I couldn't find any other places to ask.... Ok, here it goes:

1. How is the USB support in Ubuntu? I have an external USB 2.0 harddrive and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1 which normally is recognised as an external harddrive in Linspire. How would they be recognised in Ubuntu?

2. Is it possible to install Quanta in Ubuntu, and if so, can you point to me some ressources/repositories?

Well, that's all - if you need more information, I'll try and answer them :-)

Kim