lm-sensors

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 06:16:32 UTC 2004

> > Put the module names into /etc/modules

> > > modprobe i2c-dev
> > > modprobe i2c-sensor
> > > modprobe i2c-viapro
> > > modprobe i2c-isa
> > > modprobe lm90
> > > modprobe it87
> > >
> > <snip>
> >
> There is no "/etc/modules".

just create one.  Then add the module names to it that you want
loaded. Next time you boot Ubuntu, it will try to add the modules
listed in that file.

For example my /etc/modules  file currently look like:

# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file should contain the names of kernel modules that are
# to be loaded at boot time, one per line.  Comments begin with
# a "#", and everything on the line after them are ignored.
apm
ide_cd
lp