totem-gstreamer vs. totem-xine

Sebastien Delestaing sebdelestaing at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 19:14:40 UTC 2004

It did that to me, and it makes sense: In synaptic when you right click
on ubuntu-desktop and check its properties. You'll see that it's just a
sort of meta package that contains nothing but depends on all the
desktop components. So when you remove one of its dependencies
(totem-xine) it has to go. But that's ok.

Seb